The Bordeaux blancs (dry white) doubly honoured during the 8th edition of the Concours Mondial du Sauvignon.
After a 2016 editon in Italy, the competition went back to Bordeaux, its home city. And once again, we were very pleased to host it in Planète Bordeaux, on march 3rd and 4th.
2017 key figures
861 wines tasted from 22 countries
65 experts from 17 countries (journalists, retailers, œnologists and winemakers)
242 médals + 8 Revelation trophies, one of which dedicated to the competition’s original patron, Professor Denis Dubourdieu
2 days through Bordeaux and its vineyard
On this occasion, the skills of our winemakers who produce Bordeaux blanc were rewarded !
The director of the competition, Thomas Costenoble, finally announced the 2017 awards on march 21st in Düsseldorf (Germany), on the occasion of the international Prowein fair.
The Bordeaux blanc awarded in 2017 are…
2017 REVELATION BLEND
- Château Rauzan Despagne Le Grand Vin, 2015
- Château Penin, 2015
- Château Laborde, 2016
- Château Lamothe-Vincent Cuvée Héritage, 2016
- BX Sauvignon, 2016
- Lalande Bellevue, 2016
- Château Doisy Daëne, 2015
- Château Tour de Mirambeau Cuvée Passion, 2015
- Château Mezain, 2016
- Château Mont-Pérat, 2015
- Château Leroy-Beauval, 2015
- Sauvignon de Seguin, 2016
- Château Le Tros, 2016
- Château Motte Maucourt, 2016
- Flair, 2016
- Roche Belfond, 2016
- Château Amanieu d’Albret – La Demoiselle Damanieu, 2016
- Château du Cros, 2016
- Kressmann Monopole, 2016
- Château de Sours, 2015
- Château de Bonhoste Cuvée Prestige, 2016
- Château Gréteau, 2016
- Château La Perrière, 2015
- Château La Perrière, 2016
To see the full list of winners www.cmsauvignon.com.