The final of the tasting of “Oscars Red Bordeaux ” took place on tuesday, may 24th to the restaurant the uncles in bordeaux, a unique place, situated at the foot of the new bridge chaban-delmas and two steps of the cite du vin which will open its doors at the beginning of june.
A jury compound of 60 participants, every wine professionals, had for objective to select 6 prize-winners all of the vintage wine 2014, in AOC Bordeaux Rouge, among 32 finalists, and that these finalists had been preset, one month previously, in Planete Bordeaux, among 102 registered wines.
In both cases, the tastings are blind made so that our members of the jury are not influenced by the dressing of the bottle.
The 6 prize-winners are:
- Château Le Bonalguet (à Saint-Germain-du-Puch) – 5€
- Merlot du Château Sainte Barbe (à Ambès) – 6,50€
- Château Lamothe-Vincent « Intense » (à Montignac) – 6,95€
- Petit Paveil (à Soussans) – 8,95€
- Château Ballan-Larquette (à Saint-Laurent-du-Bois) – 6,25€
- Domaine de l’Etalon d’Argent (à Gironde-sur-Dropt) – 5,20€
These 6 wines will benefit all year long of a special place in the various events and activities organized by Planete Bordeaux or on the occasion with the numerous partnerships that Bordeaux and Bordeaux Supérieur have.